Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 October 2011

RIght HAiling NAme


Wednesday, 19 October 2011


** Rihanna **
Rihanna right ringing name!

WHAT'S MY NAME? Rihanna, from Barbados.West Indies,

THE WAIT IS OVA for a reggae rhythm and blues singer.

 A GIRL LIKE ME is THE ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD)

Who can make the MUSIC IN THE SUN.

When my debut PON DE REPLAY is on

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC, its

DISTURBIA  on the dance floor.

LIVE YOU LIFE  to the fullest is what I say,

People say I am a GOOD GIRL GONE BAD

When they see me in sexy and risque outfits.

I DON'T EVEN TRY  to explain how it's a

MAD HOUSE in the music world.

WE RIDE  on the roller coaster of fame,

Most of the time LIVIN A LIE.

The FIRST TIME  I saw Chris Brown,

I know he COULDA BEEN THE ONE.

HYPNOTISED by his smooth ways,

HOTNESS  in my loin and even a MILLION MILES AWAY,

I am still HAUNTED  by him.

THIS LOVE  or did I MIX IT UP  with lust?

Then it happened the dream went BOOM, BOOM,

On the eve of the Grammy Awards,

RUMOURS  circulated that he beat me up,

Worse was to follow,

PHOTOGRAPHS  of my bruised face appeared in the net,

NOW I KNOW, THERE'S A THUG IN MY LIFE,

LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME.

PRETTY GIRL BLUE, am I as

I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU, HATIN THE CLUB of

STUPID IN LOVE as PS I STILL NOT OVER YOU.

SLOWER TO HEAL  even when I  BREAK IT OFF.

THE QUESTION EXISTING  is SHOULD I BE WILLING TO WAIT?

IT WAS COMPLICATED   this CRAZY LITTLE THING THEY CALLED LOVE,

I know YOU DON'T LOVE ME (NO, NO, NO) but

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE.

Life with Chris was like a RUSSIAN ROULETTE,

A dice game where I might get

A HOLE IN MY HEART  if I stick around too long!

It's now a COLD CASE LOVE,

He was a SILLY BOY,

LEMME GET THAT  out of my way and moved on.

I will call SOS (RESCUE ME) if he is around.

If he sings any REDEMPTION SONG  or says:

BABY I AM BACK.

I'LL RUN THIS TIME,

I'LL JUST BE HAPPY, IF I NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN.

Any crying to be done, will be the CRY  of

Rihanna, Rihanna, when I am on stage!

THERE'S NO LOOKING BACK, the world has yet to see more of Rihanna,

FOUR EVERMORE, there will only be Rihanna, pop sensation, West Indies.






No comments:

Post a Comment